Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HYPOCHONDRIAC PARANOIA? Please help

HYPOCHONDRIAC PARANOIA? Please help!?
Hello.. I actually asked this before but I think ppl misread or misunderstood my question. I actually went for a blood test at a polyclinic. I'm from Singapore by the way. So I was waiting for the nurse. But I did not see her take a new needle. She just inserted a needle into me, i didn't see whr she took it from or if it was a new needle. So now I am like worried. What if she didnt use a new needle? I think i am having HYPOCHONDRIAC PARANOIA? I keep thinking I'm gg to be infected with HIV/or other blood borne diseases because I'm nt sure if she used a new needle. It has been going on for a week now, I lost all my appetite, sleep, social life etc.. How do I stop thinking about it? It's like I keep worrying about it..should I worry bout it?
STDs - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go back and ask
2 :
Usually when nurses come in to draw your blood or give you a shot, they do not put on a new needle in front of you. Usually this will be what freaks people out. But honestly unless you were in a 3rd world country when they drew your blood, I would not be worried.


 Read more discussion :