Saturday, May 14, 2011

any good advice

any good advice?
my sister recently passed the board examination (for nurses) here in the philippines.. then our parents keep on insisting that she should get an experience here in the philippines for 6 months then she should go to singapore to work there (they say its good for her career).. she's confused if its a good idea and i don't know what to advice her..
Other - Health - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think that will be great! (if your sister is ready to leave the country and this won't be very hard for her)
2 :
I suspec that thetwo countries have different ways of doing things so it would probably be a good experience as far as her career goes. It is her life. I live in Canada and I know that nurses from the Phillipines often have to do some retraining when they come here but I don't know if that is just receritifcation or if they need further training. However, does SHE want to do it?
3 :
She needs to make up her own mind about what she wants to do. However, getting experience is crucial for doing anything else.



Read more discussion :