Friday, July 1, 2011

I want to shift course. I don't want to take up Nursing anymore. Help me

I want to shift course. I don't want to take up Nursing anymore. Help me?
Well, I'm an incoming second year Nursing student. But I think I couldn't continue it anymore. Because its getting costy, in terms of tuition fee and books and everything. I want to take up Hotel and restaurant management since I'd like to work on hotels, and like to learn cooking and bartending perhaps. I'm also pretty good in Math, I can take up Engineering. But help me choose a course that could give me an oppurtunity to work abroad, like in Singapore perhaps. Help. I'm our class valedictorian when I graduated from highschool. Just thought this would come useful.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Teaching.


Read more discussion :