Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beautiful People

Beautiful People?
I have been following this page for the past couple of months but have not contributed anything. Everyday i learn something new about Australian culture and little things out and about your beautiful country. My wife to be (we're from Singapore) is already in Melbourne working as a staff nurse and she loves it there. Everyone has been great. I will be moving there in a couple of months to join her and i'll be bugging you guys along the way with my querries. Hope you feel in kind to welcome me to this new part of my life.
Other - Australia - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You and your wife are very welcome!!! And i am sure you will have a great life in Australia!!! Make sure you come and visit the western part some time!!!
2 :
Welcome to Australia. Bug away with your questions. We will do what we can to answer them. Just be mindful of the aussie humour. Cheers, mate!
3 :
For sure. Ask away, I would too if I were moving to a different country. Am glad you like what you have read and as your wife to be lives here, you will pick up on local customs and slang easily. Best wishes to both of you and I hope you enjoy your new life in Oz. Cheers.
4 :
You've made a wise choice, any info I can offer, I be glad to pass on to you. I've lived in Sydney for 45 yrs, theres not much I don't know about this town, good and bad. "May the journey of a thousand miles begin with the first step." Or as we say here "how to walk to Melbourne from Sydney in one million easy steps"
5 :
Hi there. Be sure to visit us here in New Zealand, now you're not so far away. I had a great time in Singapore. Regards.
6 :
You are surely welcome to this great country!



Read more discussion :