Monday, March 28, 2011

Scholarship or bank loan for a degree

Scholarship or bank loan for a degree?
I'm finished with my nursing course, and i want to get into Flinders University in Adelaide under the Pre-Registration Bachelor of Nursing, but its $18000 p.a. I'm a Malaysian, but a Singapore PR, is there any way that i can get a scholarship? I'm not sure if bank loans are advisable, i'm afraid of paying back the loan amount, with the high interest. Furthermore,my family is not so supportive of me so i'm only depending on myself. Please don't tell me anything about FAFSA or anything that is under the US, they won't be able to help, like i said, I am a Malaysian and a Singapore PR. I am really keen to go,but i just don't know how to get the money. Thanks.
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Get your free scholarship here. Just register yourself for free and you will get your job done. Remember, anything in internet is free these days. http://free-scholarships.worldbestloans.com/ http://www.worldbestloans.com/ Hope this helps. Thanks.


Read more discussion :