Monday, February 28, 2011

Help! Hole in transparent retainers

Help! Hole in transparent retainers?
Hi there... I've been wearing retainers since jan this year. Currently, i wear it 6 times a week at night as per my dentist's instructions. But yesterday, i discovered a small hole in one of the molars on my top retainer. Does that mean i have to replace the whole top retainer? How much would it cost in Singapore because my dental nurse quoted me a whopping S$300 when i first received my retainers... also, am i wearing my retainers out too fast? Thanks! I have the transparent, plastic ones.
Dental - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's quite possible it can be repaired--sometimes even in the office (I'm assuming this is an acrylic retainer). Steve Bornfeld, DDS


Read more discussion :