Friday, January 14, 2011

Please help, I am confused

Please help, I am confused!!!?
Please help, I am confused!? I am working here in Saudi Arabia as a nurse receiving 3,000+ Saudi Riyals monthly, even if the salary is not as high as compared to other countires, work is comfortable, which I prefer to be because I am planning to have a baby next year.. House, food, electricity, water, medicines are free.. I am having a satisying life here in KSA actually, but, my soon-to-be-husband wants us to migrate in Australia.. This gives me worries, especially about the things that we might encounter there.. I browsed a lot of websites about australian immigration and started to search about the lives of nurses there. What I've known is I have the possiblity to acquire a working visa, but less chance because they prefer UK and Singapore licensed nurses, but If I really want to enter Aussie immediately I can apply for Student Visa and study for 18mos in a university to qualify to their standards which requires me to prepare 11,000 AUSD(a big which until now I don't know how to raise this money, maybe I'll seek rescue from my rich relatives)... What really bothers me are the following: 1. Is there a big chance for me to get a job as a nurse in the hospital after finishing my studies in university and spending huge money? 2. I am afraid to leave my comfortable job here in Saudi Arabia and go to Australia with no assurance that I can secure a job in the hospital... I hope those nurses who came from Saudi Arabia and went to Aussie for the same reason of searching a greener pasteur can share some experiences and help make things clear for me... Please give me some insights and comparison between living in Saudi Arabia and Australia.. Thanks a lot..
Languages - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm afraid this is not the best section, I would advise you to go to Answers Australia ---> Local Businesses ---> Australia or Answers Australia ---> Business & Finance --- Careers & Employment I'm sure you have a better chance for a competent answer there. good luck with you life.



 Read more discussion :