Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Which nursing sponsorship i want? National heart center or the hospital with the busiest A&E

Which nursing sponsorship i want? National heart center or the hospital with the busiest A&E?
Nursing sponsorship??? Emergency or Cardiology ? I've got an invitational sponsorship from a national heart center in singapore. My parents are really supportive and encourage to take the sponsorship. They said i will be good for me in the future( carreer wise - icu). But i prefer to take another hospital sponsorship. This hospital is known for the busiest a&e department. Clear fact i love challenging situation and im reallt interested in emergency. But now i'm just not sure which hospital i should be bond to. In my culture there is a saying about parents choice for their children' parent knows what's best. So should i follow my parent choice or mind? Is working in the cardio department really that interesting?...
Other - Careers & Employment - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In my opinion, you should try the National Heart Center first to get experience and if you are not happy in NHC, you should try go to SGH A & E?? I think SGH is one of the most busiest hospital?? Yeah, I think so.. Btw how old are you pal??? Email me? I god damn curious and I really respect you being a nurse!! Its sound god damn fun.. Lol..


Read more discussion :