Saturday, August 28, 2010

whats the possibility of moving to another country with a degree in Psychiatric Nursing

whats the possibility of moving to another country with a degree in Psychiatric Nursing?
So I am a male, grade 12 high school student here in Canada. I am looking into going to Stenberg College for Psychiatric Nursing after I finish high school. So I was wondering if this type of nursing is truly in demand and with this type of career/degree could I move to the either the U.S, Japan (If over there I plan on taking basic Japanese after I finish PN here in Canada), Australia and or even Singapore to work there as an RPN (Registered Psychiatric Nurse)? Thanks =)
Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
many countries require you to get the schooling and training in there country or to pass there medical exams to practice medicine.
2 :
There aren't any jobs in the USA for nursing! Just google "No nursing shortage" or "I hate nursing". Please educate yourself on this field before you waste 4 years and tons of tuition on a dead end major.

  Read more discussion :