Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can I get a job as a nurse in Singapore? I just graduated from one of the universities in the Philippines

How can I get a job as a nurse in Singapore? I just graduated from one of the universities in the Philippines.?
I am from Ghana and don't have license yet and I'm not allowed to write the Philippines nursing license exam because foreigners are not allow to do so. How can I become an RN in Singapore?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You would need a license from the country you graduated in first.
2 :
You need to have the license first. If you don't have it then I guess you don't have much to look for. On the other hand you can try to join in Singapore nursing school (but you've to start it all over again)




Read more discussion :