Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What is the best college to attend to in America, San Fransisco, for a bachelors degree in nursing

What is the best college to attend to in America, San Fransisco, for a bachelors degree in nursing ?
Hello there, i'm a 16 year old secondary school student in Singapore, (Singapore Citizen) sitting for my N'Level examinations in October. I'm in the normal technical stream. Which means, i'm only taking Science, English, Math, Malay Language and Computer applications. I'm planning on taking my SAT's in November right after i take my N's. What kind of marks must i achieve in my SAT's to go to a good nursing college in San Fransisco? and can you please also recommend a good college for me to go to? A one which is not very costly perhaps? Im planning on taking a Bachelors degree. And also, what are the things i can do right now to help me prepare for a good start next year in my nursing course?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
university of san fransisco i applied to lmu, LA