Sunday, November 14, 2010

What subjects should i take for sats

What subjects should i take for sats?
Im from singapore.. In my last year of secondary school this year. I will really like to study in america next year. As in college. I'm very interested in nursing. But here's the thing. Im not too sure of what subjects i should sit for if im gonna take my SAT'S Can you recommend subjects? And how many should i take? Thanks
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The SATs have three tests they are Critical Reading sections, 3 Mathematics sections, 3 Writing sections. 1 Unscored section (and you will not know which one this is!). There are preparation books that you use to prepare for the SATs in any good book stores. I should also say that as a student from Singapore, you may not have to take the SATs. Check with the college where you applied. That should be the Admissions Office. Good luck.



Read more discussion :