Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Which are the authorized agencies in Melbourne to assist in migration to Australia

Which are the authorized agencies in Melbourne to assist in migration to Australia?
I am a Nepalese citizen who grew up, studied, trained and have been working as a staff nurse in Singapore. I would like to move to Melbourne. So, I would like to know if there are any agencies who take care of processing permanent residence, nursing certificate and even find me nurisng jobs in Melbouren. It is a new country for me so I not too sure if I will get the right agency and not get cheated!
Melbourne - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When we came over to Australia, some of the other people that we met when we just arrived from South Africa came via sponsorship from Nursing Agencies, just contact one.




Read more discussion :