Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am a Filipino, currently working as a Nursing Aide in a Nursing Home here in Singapore

I am a Filipino, currently working as a Nursing Aide in a Nursing Home here in Singapore.?
I've finish 2yrs of contract with my present company and I renewed another 2yrs of contract, I cant wait for them to sponsor me for an EN exam coz I want to upgrade my career in nursing here in SG. Now I want to register for the exam at my own expence, is it possible for me to apply for the singapore nursing board for EN even without the sponsorship of my company? please help me......thanks!
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry buddy, i dont know the requirements for Nursing in Singapore. Maybe u should post this question in the Singapore Y!A.


 Read more discussion :